Energy Conservation Planning Seminar for Public Agencies
Mississauga, ON, Canada
7:30 AM – 10:30 AM
Ontario Regulation 397/11, Energy Conservation and Demand Management Plans, is now in force.
Join representatives from Manning Environmental Law and Golder Associates for a complimentary breakfast and discussion on energy conservation planning in public agencies.
Under this new regulation, Ontario’s public agencies (including municipalities, universities, colleges, schools and hospitals) will be required to report on energy use and develop, implement and report on 3-year energy conservation plans.
This session will focus on:
- Reporting requirements for Public Agencies under the new regulation
- Ontario Regulation 397/11 – A legal perspective
- An overview of the energy management planning process
- Best practices and standards including ISO50001
- Key success factors in implementing a successful energy management initiative
Breakfast & Networking: 7:30 – 8:30 a.m.
Presentations: 8:30 – 10:00 a.m.
Discussion: 10:00 – 10:30 a.m.
Delta Meadowvale Resort and Conference Centre
6750 Mississauga Road
Mississauga, ON L5N 2L3
To register, please RSVP by June 15th, 2012 to:
Ph: (905) 567-6100 ext. 1221 (Mississauga Office)